random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunkmonkey is here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunkmonkey

Drunkmonkey is here Empty
PostSubject: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:37 pm

hey guys. Im sorry to hear of the struggles. >.> anyway im here for anyone(which is wierd lolz) ill stay clanless until [R] reopens, so i might have a shot :S affraid affraid

Anyway im sorry to hear of it dieing. im gonna cry when the tj server goes down Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HellBringer

HellBringer

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 am

DRUNKENMONKEY!?!?! I fixed my computer glad to see u hear man hope on xfire once in a a while if u still got it
Back to top Go down
XiauFoX

XiauFoX

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am

good to see you drunken ^^, i hope to trickjump with ya again
Back to top Go down
http://www.gfxstuff.org
Drunkmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

yea but the servers are going down soon =[ ill be on them till the end. then illl uhhhh, get bored. lolz. Looking forward to [R] coming back.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 pm

hey nice to see u around man, hope to see u on the servers before they go down, keep in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hardbassbeats.com
Drunkmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:51 pm

yea, man. I quit b2k because they have no respect(at all) but ill be here ^^ and i always tj in [R] server.... but its going down so idk what ill be doing... staring into space probably.

BTW merry x-mas (2 days late )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunkmonkey is here   Drunkmonkey is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunkmonkey is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
random :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: