random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why and Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin

Why and Information Empty
PostSubject: Why and Information   Why and Information Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:31 pm

**POST FROM THE OLD SITE**

Well guys. Its come to the unfortunate time, the clan is deffinetly going down. It will be worked on for a few months and then reopened. Everyone in the clan will be kicked out but we have set up a community website for everyone that is a fan of the clan to go and converse with eachother. Yes i will be there to. Everyone will have the ability to reapply when the clan reopens and if they do get accepted, full level status will be given out. Example lets say hawkeye applies again when we open up and he gets in then he will be given the current levels he has right now. The xp and everything will be wiped off the servers. The clan will be sticking around a maximum of 30 members once we reopen to keep a steady pace and we will see how it goes from there. The website will be cleared out and redone as well. This means if you have any posts you would like saved or anything please do it now. The clan will reopen , rebuilt and brand new. I feel the break will do good for everyone to gather themselves and get out of the rush of everything to do with the clan but i really hope to see u guys on the community website.. I also hope to see u around when we reopen the clan. This will be partaking in a few days time to a week. Sorry for this, but we do have money issues which we need to collect to fix, and its just time for a break for everyone and i think u all feel the same way. Again i really hope to see EVERYBODY on the community site. link below!
Back to top Go down
http://hardbassbeats.com
DeViouS.

DeViouS.

PostSubject: Re: Why and Information   Why and Information Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:18 pm

so does that mean for the time being no one is in the clan and the tags should be taken off? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dvsman123.webs.com
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why and Information   Why and Information Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am

Yes that is what it means, the servers will be going down soon as well. Levels will not be worried about until then.
Back to top Go down
http://hardbassbeats.com
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Why and Information   Why and Information Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 am

oh i will be on the community site Very Happy and i will reapply again to hoping i will get back in afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why and Information   Why and Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why and Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
random :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: