random
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan going up?

Go down 
+4
Rudolf
!beckham!
HellBringer
Ritz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey guys, i have been trying to do it myself but its not working at all. If everybody would like to see the clan going up again we need to start collecting $ to support our servers, and more than just 1 months worth. I will still be trying to get my own money in as donations but plz , if u can donate to help the clan out it would be much appreciated by everybody. Any amount helps out.
You can donate to the paypal email: randomdonations@hotmail.com

Thanks to everyone who donates in advance, it helps alot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hardbassbeats.com
HellBringer

HellBringer

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:26 pm

omg I CANT WAIT TILL IM 16!!! get my own job and a credit card then I can help ya out but for now I will see if I can take my brothers money off of his credit card and donate Razz
Back to top Go down
!beckham!

!beckham!

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 pm

ahhhh hell u got same problem as me lol i'm still 15 that's only the way i can help Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rudolf

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 am

same prob as hell and as you all probably would kno i bought a new laptop which cost 1.1 k in total dont think i can donate now =( i will try though
Back to top Go down
ibloomblaum

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:10 am

I made some money online but I was gonna donate to the charity organization I wok for Sad
Back to top Go down
TRYEDGE

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm

um.... the only way i could donate is if i mailed the money to you ritz... if you dont have a problem with that..... i dont have a credit card or a paypal
Back to top Go down
hawkeye

hawkeye

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:52 am

ya i might be able to do that too..... but it would be us dollars...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 am

The only problem is i dont have a way to get it from my bank to paypal. aysha , we understand what u mean, i think your doing a good thing by donating to charity, keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
TRYEDGE

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm

well if you find a way ritz i can donate like 20 a week but other than that im of no use unless i can find some1 i know with paypal or unless i get 1
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm

If people would like to mail their money to me i will accept that, i will be setting up an account to hook up to paypal and if that fails again i can always use my parents credit card. This would help out tons cuz i would love to see the clan go back up Smile if you would like to donate this way just pm me for my mailing address. Remember to wrap the $ up in a piece of paper or something before u put it in the envelope. Try edge, check your pm's plz Smile
Back to top Go down
TRYEDGE

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 am

hey ritz check your pms!
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 pm

i have been playing et lately and i really want the clan to go back up now Very Happy i have been working on the website and its been going well, so lets hope for a good future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drunkmonkey

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm

sweet :]

Who knows maybe ill join xD im not that good though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan going up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan going up?   Clan going up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan going up?
Page 1 of 1